Marking and Locating
of underground networks and devices
Why to choose Komplex® Smart RFID System?
- The minimum lifetime of data stored in a Smart Marker is 50 years
- Creating of a custom text information for each Smart Marker
- You can edit all data on your underground networks from the comfort of your office or home
- Built-in GPS module in each Smart Marker Locator
- Acoustic GPS navigation
- Display of Smart Markers in the Google Maps® environment
- Advanced processing and archiving of all data on your underground networks in the unique Marker Database® software
- Keeping your data in the Cloud database
- Secure data sharing with your partners using the Marker Database® web service
Smart marker locator SML xxx
SML is a portable device designed for precise and fast localization and detection of all analog markers and Smart Markers .
SML is a portable device designed for precise and rapid search and detection of analog markers and Smart Markers with ID number. A built-in GPS module in the locator significantly reduces the time required to determine the marker's location.
SML stores data about individual markers directly to its internal memory. Using a virtual keyboard it is possible to generate text information about every marker. SML also allows to measure an approximate depth of a marker.
The SML Locator can be connected to your PC using a USB cable and transmit such data to the unique Marker Database® software.
|Technical Specification Of Smart Marker Locator SML xxx|
|Operating temperature||-20 ºC to +60 ºC|
|Storage temperature||-20 ºC to +60 ºC|
|Accuracy of marker depth measurement||+/- 10 % up to marker specification|
|GPS navigation||YES, inbuilt GPS module|
|Operating frequency||SML G1 – 83,0kHz
SML T1 – 101,4kHz
SML S1 – 121,6kHz
SML E1 – 139kHz
SML W1 – 145,7kHz
|Size (height x width x depth)||225 x 240 x 210 mm|
|Device's weight with antenna||Max. 4 kg|
|Capacity of device's internal rewritable memory||8000 marker records|
|Display type||Backlight LCD screen, 4 x 20 digits|
|Communication with PC||USB cable|
|Battery life||45 working hours|
|Primary battery cells, voltage 1,5 V
IEC R 14